P&C Welding and Constructions
A superb history of quality work and service around the country.
What We Do
Residential Houses. Commercial Buildings. Steel Fuel Storage Tanks. Bridges.
Structural. General. Pipelines. Fuel Tanks. Shed Construction.
Mathinna Pty Ltd trading as “P&C Welding and Constructions” has been established since 1994. We specialise in fuel installations and and have extensive expertise and experience in pipe work, general and structural welding, concreting and earthworks. Since 2002 we have extended our activities to include demolition and decommissioning – having demolished many fuel installations and various buildings.
Class 1 Demolition WAD 219
Issued in Western Australia
Recognised Australia wide
We hold a Class 1 Demolition Licence that is recognised Australia wide. With years of experience, a professional team, consistent procedures and techniques, P&C Welding and Construction will provide a first class service and product.; visit our services page for details of these.
We have successfully completed numerous contracts for oil companies, mines, Northern Territory Government, Regional Councils in Central Queensland and Island resorts. Details of such are listed in Projects.
– Public Liability Indemnity Limit: $20,000,000
– Products Liability Indemnity Limit: $20,000,000
– Workers Compensation: per industry rate
Quality Assurance System
- Accredited Contractor for BP Australia
- Accredited Contractor for Shell Company of Australia
- AIP Accredited (Australian Institute of Petroleum)
- Class 1 Demolition Licence – including asbestos removal (NT and WA)
- Code Compliant for the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry
- IS Networld Accredited – A Grade
P&C Welding has the highest concern for the protection of the environment. We manage our sites with site environmental management plans consistent with all regulations.
Work Health Safety
P&C Welding is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers (including contractors and volunteers) as well as clients, site visitors and members of the public.
The quest of P&C Welding’s health and safety management systems and procedures is to maintain a working environment in which no person is injured and no plant and equipment damaged.
P&C Welding joined IS Networld to meet the requirements of Shell ®Company Australia. IS Networld® collects verifies safety, procurement, quality and regulatory information. P&C Welding is proud of their A grade accreditation.
- AS 1692 Tanks for flammable & combustible liquids
- AS 1940-2004 Storage & handling of flammable and combustible liquids
- AS2177 Radiography of welded butt joints Part 1
- AS2430 Classification of hazardous areas
- AS3892 Pressure equipment installation
- AS4041 Pressure piping
- AIP CP4 Design, installation and operation of underground petroleum storage systems